- Morning and closing circle times – calendar, weather, rhymes and singing, reading, academic/concept presentation, sharing, Pledge of Allegiance
- Outdoor or indoor active play on the playground or in the “rainy day” room
- Snack – blessing, practicing manners, taking turns
- Teacher led activities – art, concept development, cutting, gluing, fine/gross motor development
- Free choice activities – center play, blocks, manipulatives, puzzles, housekeeping, books
- Monthly science and cooking lessons
- Bible stories and songs
- Family programs – Halloween parade, Thanksgiving Family Gathering, Christmas Program, Donuts and Devotions with Dads, Mother’s Day Tea, End of the Year/Graduation Program
- Bi-monthly Kids Worship with SUMC pastor
- Special school programs – Fall trip to pumpkin patch, spirit week, and Spring in house field trip
- Bi-monthly music and movement sessions
We offer the opportunity for the children to stay an extra hour on Wednesday and Thursday for Lunch Bunch. Lunch Bunch is an additional $5 per day. The children bring their own lunch and are gathered together by age to eat and then taken to the playground for additional play time. If the weather does not allow us to go to the playground, the children are taken to Gallihugh Hall and dismissed from there. On the days we are inside, you may pull into the circle and we will connect you with your child there.
Lunch Bunch sign up is located on the parent board along with an envelope for payment. You may sign your child up for the whole month at the beginning of the month or sign them up the day they wish to stay. Please do not include lunch bunch payment with your tuition check.